Website Design For Small Business UK | Website Design For Small Business Owners
Please read the terms of service below. These terms of service, including any revised agreements that we may post from time to time, state the terms and conditions under which website design pros provides you with various services (a “Site”). All services provided on the Site are collectively referred to as “website design pros”
By accessing, browsing and/or using our web site and/or services posted on the web site, you are deemed to accept the terms of service and agree to be bound by this agreement with respect to the use of that web site.
If you do not wish to be bounded by this agreement, please do not access, browse or use web site or any services we provide.
OWNERSHIP OF OUR WEB SITE AND PROTECTION OF OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Contents of our Site are intended for the personal use of our users. All right, title and interest to the content displayed on our site, including but not limited to the site’s look and feel, data, information, text, graphics, images, designs, trademarks, service marks, trade names, URLs and content provided by third parties, are the property of website design pros, or the respective third parties, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights and laws.
Except as expressly authorized by website design pros, you agree not to copy, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, distribute, perform, display, license, reverse engineer or create derivative works based on the site or any content available through the Site.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
Website design pros may make changes to this Agreement from time to time in its sole discretion. Each time changes are made to this AGREEMENT; a revised Agreement will be posted on the home page.
Your use of the site is also subject to the other policies, disclaimers and guidelines we post on such site from time to time.
YOUR LICENSE TO ACCESS CONTENT ON OUR SITE
You are hereby granted a personal, nonexclusive, non transferable, revocable, limited license to view, reproduce, print, cache, store and distribute content retrieved from our Site via a generally available consumer web browser, provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the website design pros services or remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices displayed on the content. You may not reproduce, print, cache, store or distribute content retrieved from the site in any way, for any commercial use without the prior written permission of website design pros or the copyright holder identified in the relevant copyright notice.
You agree not to modify the website design pros services in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the website design pros services, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the website design pros services or portions of the services. You agree not to access the website design pros services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by website design pros for use in accessing the website design pros services.
Except as expressly provided in this agreement, nothing contained in this agreement or on the site shall be construed as conferring any other license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppels or otherwise, with respect to any of website design pros content or under any third party’s Content. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
If you choose to forward content from the Site via email through our services, you agree that you will only forward such content to willing recipients known to you and that you will not use such Services for engaging in spam or other unauthorized conduct.
MODIFICATIONS TO WEBSITE DESIGN PROS SERVICES
website design pros reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify, suspend, discontinue or terminate the website design pros services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that website design pros will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, discontinuation or termination of the website design pros services.
INFORMATION DISCLAIMER AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
By using website design pros services you understand and agree that:
– Website design pros services are provided for informational purposes only. No content on our Site is intended to constitute professional. Website design pros or otherwise providing information, services or material on our Site are not responsible or liable for any consequences relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the information, services or other material on our Site.
– Your use of the website design pros services is at you sole risk. The website design pros services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Website design pros expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
– Website design pros makes no representation or warranty that website design pros services will meet your requirements, that the website design pros services will be uninterrupted, secure, current or error-free, that the results that may be obtained from the use of the website design pros service will be accurate, timely, useful or reliable, or that the quality of any postings, products, services, information or other material obtained by you through website design pros services will meet your needs.
– Any material obtained through the use of website design pros services is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to computer systems or for loss of data that results from the download or use of any such material.
– No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from our Site or through or from the website design pros services shall create any warranty not expressly stated in their terms.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You understand and agree that website design pros is not liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, including, but not limited to, any loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, loss of goodwill, cost of procurement of substitute services, or any other indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, howsoever caused, and on any theory of liability, whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), or otherwise resulting from: (1) the use of, or the inability to use, website design pros services, (2) the cost of procurement of substitute services, goods or and web sites, (3) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions, (4) the statement or conduct of any Third Party on our Site, (5) reliance on content on our Site, or (6) any other matter relating to our site or website design pros services. These limitations will apply whether or not website design pros has been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
INDEMNIFICATION OF website design pros
You agree to indemnify and hold website design pros, its affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any and all liability, losses, claims, demands, disputes, damages or costs of any kind, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation, resulting from or in any way connected with (a) your use of or reliance on website design pros services, (b) your connection to our Site, (c) your violation of this Agreement, or (d) your violation of any rights of another party.
NO OTHER AGREEMENTS BETWEEN US